Can you have more than one best friend?
Stephanie’s best friend is Rachel. Since second grade they’ve shared everything, good and bad. But now it’s the start of seventh grade and Alison has just moved to their neighborhood. Stephanie immediately clicks with her—she’s cool and fun and totally humble even though she’s the daughter of a famous actress. Stephanie hopes all three of them can be best friends, but the more she pushes Alison on Rachel, the more Rachel seems to drift away. Is it possible to have two best friends? Or is it true that two’s company, three’s a crowd?
Can I just start off by saying that I think that this was the best book that I have read this year. I think I found my new favorite author because this book was AMAZING!!!! I had no idea that I would like this book so much but, I could not put it down. You are probably wondering why I like this book so much, So…
Here’s a list of reasons why I truly loved this book:
- This book pulled me in the second I started reading it
- The relationship between Stephanie, Rachel, and Alison was stronger than the strongest glue. The author did a fabulous job portraying this.
- This book was like a girls brain made into a book. I could relate to everything that each of the girls struggled with throughout this book.
- My favorite character is Alison. She was super humble and fun and I could relate to her the most! I still like Rachel and Stephanie, but Alison brought more character throughout this book.
- This book reminds me of real life because I have two other friends. And to me, three is not a crowd if we all get along.
”You can learn a lot by watching a popular person in action.You can learn how to act and how not to act. Mom is always telling me to be myself but there are times when I don’t know what being myself means.”
Overall, I would definitely recommend this book to girls who are looking for a hilarious friendship book!
(Click above book cover for Amazon Link to book)