How far would you go to protect the ones you love?
Rain has taken care of Ethan all of their lives. Before she even knew what autism meant, she was her twin brother’s connection to the world around him. Each day with Ethan is unvarying and predictable, and Rain takes comfort in being the one who holds their family together. It’s nice to be needed―to be the center of someone’s world. If only her longtime crush, Liam, would notice her too…
Then one night, her life is upended by a mistake she can’t undo. Suddenly Rain’s new romance begins to unravel along with her carefully constructed rules. Rain isn’t used to asking for help―and certainly not from Ethan. But the brother she’s always protected is the only one who can help her. And letting go of the past may be the only way for Rain to hold onto her relationships that matter most.
I really love this book! I was immediately pulled in by the plot and there were some plot twists which made this read very interesting.
Here’s an additional list of reasons why I truly adore this book:
- This book reminds me of a tv show called The Good Doctor (a tv show I love to watch!). Both this book and the tv show includes an autistic character who really wants to be a surgeon.
- I adore Rain and Ethan’s relationship. They have such a strong bond and Rain is the perfect protective sister that anyone would wish to have.
- Rain and I have similar personalities, but she tends to be a bit over confident.
- Rain and I have something in common. We both have blogs! I love bloggers! ❤
- The secondary characters also made the book interesting and kept the plot flowing really well.
- The end of the book was a shock and as much as I liked the book as a whole, I’m not really sure I liked the ending.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an addicting book that you won’t want to put down.