Hey guys! I hope you all are doing well and staying safe! Due to this whole self
If you are bored I suggest to cook or bake! Pinterest has amazing food and dessert recipes that I’m sure would be able to get your mind off of this whole pandemic.
Here’s the recipe:
Marinade -Mix soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, garlic, green onions, and squeeze a lemon and a mandarin orange all together. You have to taste as you go to determine how you like it. Always squeeze the orange last. It calms the salty from the soy sauce if you feel like you put
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season pork chops with all dry seasonings.
- Take a knife and stab slits in meats – Doesn’t have to be that many.
- Grease a pan
- Drizzle a little of the marinade in the pan before putting the pork chops in the pan.
- Place pork chops in the pan.
- Pour the rest of the marinade on top of the pork chops.
- Optional: Garnish with orange slices and green onions.
- Bake until the inside of the meat is no longer pink. Depending on the cut/thickness of your meat really determines how long it cooks for. Ours cooked for about an hour.
If any of you guys decide to try this recipe, I would love to hear how you guys like it and please share pics! Please stay home and stay safe ❤️.