Hey guys! So, while I’m sitting here writing this post, I was thinking about everything that I did today and I’m proud to say that I’ve been very productive! I’m out of school so normally I would probably sit in my bed and watch Victorious all day but my mom had other plans…
My mom basically made a lesson plan for me as if I were in school BUT it was 100 times better. She wanted me to learn and be productive but she made it in a way that was fun! I’ve seen a lot of daily routines on YouTube but I wanted to put a little spin on it. Businesses are being shut down and public gatherings of more than 50+ are prohibited. So, while I’m basically unable to leave my house, I thought I would share my daily routine on my Coronacation as I like to call it. The coronavirus has taken over my spring break but I’m at ease knowing that I’m trying to make the most of it.
What I did today (in order):
- Went for walk with my mom and my sister.
Wentthrough Dunkin drive-through to get my frozen matcha latte (priorities people!)
- I watched two documentaries called The Next Pandemic and Rotten: The Peanut Problem.
- Lunch break and I listened to Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult with my mom.
- Studied SAT vocabulary words (my words are arbitrary, cursory, digression, explicit, frugality, integrity, magnitude, malicious, pragmatic, and unwarranted).
- Worked on a bunch of blog posts.
- Learned how to make really good seasoned pork-chops with basmati rice and black beans for dinner.
Not only did I learn new things today, but I also had fun. To be honest, today was a lot more fun than going to school. Also, I was also in such a good mood today and I’m convinced it was because I didn’t have to wake up at 5:30. Anyways, I hope you all had a great day and are staying safe!