My 18th birthday (the day after Christmas) was the absolute best day ever! I had so much fun with my family and my boyfriend. The entire day was filled with many fun adventures and honestly, I keep thinking to myself, how am I gonna top this next year?! Maybe Paris or NYC! (If your birthday is the day after Christmas you would understand how hard it can be to have others share your day with you!) I am mostly writing this post not only to share what I did, but also for me to be able to look back on all the fun I had (and maybe give me some ideas for next year).
Here’s the full itinerary of my 18th birthday!:
- Started off the day with a maple frosted donut from Dunkin’ (my favorite flavor ever)
- Then we attempted to go to Top Golf (which was an hour away) but, there was a two hour wait list 😭
- We made the most out of the delay by going to the nearby Tanger Outlet mall which was so fun
- I got my first pair of Crocs and Brendon got the same color as me so we could twin
- After walking just about the entire Outlet, we headed back over to Top Golf!
- We played for about an hour and ate some good snacks for lunch
- After Top Golf, we headed down to the Harbor where Brendon and I got Boba (my fave) and then we hopped on the Ferris Wheel!
- For Dinner, we ate at Grace’s Mandarin, which was really good! I got the Drunken Noodles (it was a little spicy but still really good)
The entire day was so much fun and I loved everything about it! From walking around at the mall to getting on the Ferris Wheel, I absolutely had a blast. I’m so grateful and thankful that I was able to spend my birthday with my family and my boyfriend who made it the best day ever. ❤️
Leave a Reply