Below is my fall reading list! They are not listed in any particular order and I’m not really sure what order I will read them. I may just get a jar and randomly pick what I will read first!
Anyways, I’m really excited about these books. Some are new releases. some are a tad bit older, some have illustrations (HARRY POTTER!), and one is a non-fiction (The Autobiography of Malcolm X). I pride myself in being a diverse reader and I really try to challenge myself to read more books that are out of my comfort zone. Most of the time I tend to like them!
- Ruby’s Slipper by Tricia Rayburn
- Twelve by Laura Myracle
- The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick
- Two Naomis by Olugbemisola Rhuday-Perkovich & Audrey Vernick
- The Best Man by Richard Peck
- Frazzled: Everyday Disasters & Impending Doom by Booki Vivat
- Welcome to Wonderland: Home Sweet Motel by Chris Grabenstein
- Addison Cooke & The Treasure of the Incas by Jonathan W. Stokes
- Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier
- Booked by Kwame Alexander
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X & Alex Haley
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book #2) by J.K. Rowling & Jim Kay
I’m hoping to read more but for right now these 12 reads are my fall reading goals. Stay tuned for my reviews!
What’s on your fall reading list?