Hello everyone! I am SUPER excited to (finally) announce my 2018 summer reading list! Many of you have asked what I plan to read this Summer and because of this I’m so excited to share! This year has been rough and I haven’t been able to read that much because of school and other activities. Honestly, I just haven’t had the time (I’m a busy girl I know). The good thing is that I will be able to read a lot more in the summer since I don’t have too much going on (yes, there will be a few vacays and me working on my summer project but there will be plenty of down time.) So, depending on how many books I read this summer (and hopefully all the books on this list) I might be able to reach my goal of 30 books this year! I’m hoping that next year I can set my reading goal a little higher, but we’ll see how I do this year, and that might be the determining factor for next year when I have to pick my new reading goal.
Okay, it was really hard to pick this year’s list because there are so many good reads out there that I’m so excited to read! You know the deal: So, many wonderful books to read but, so little time…My goal is to read all of these book and hopefully a few more. I will be listen to some and read others. I think listening to books with good narrators is awesome.
Word of Advice: When picking out audiobooks, always listen to the sample, not all narrators are for everyone! After I listen to a sample of an audiobook I determine whether or not I will listen to it or just read the book.
(Please note that this list has a mixture of Teen and YA (Young Adult) books. Also, please enter to win My Summer Reading Fund GIVEAWAY on the right sidebar of my blog—–>!)
Here’s My 2018 Summer Reading List:
1. The Only Thing by Marci Lyn Curtis
2. Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
3. The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks & Kathy Hepinstall
4. Goodbye Stranger by Rebecca Stead
5. Give Me Some Truth by Eric Gansworth
6. Monday’s Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson
7. The Length of a String by Elissa Brent Weissman
8. I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sanchez
9. Speed of Life by Carol Weston
10. The Truth About Twinkie Pie by Kat Yeh
11. Honor Girl: A Graphic Memoir by Maggie Thrash
12. Fat Girl on a Plane by Kelly deVos
I hope this list helps you find your next read! How many books do you plan to read this summer? If you plan on reading any of the books listed let me know, maybe we can discuss! I’m always down for book chats!