Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! Today has been a documentary packed day! I watched not one but four documentaries. Yes I am very aware that I might have an addiction. I really encourage you guys to give documentaries a shot. You’d really be surprised how much you can learn about different topics in a 20 minute episode! Today was an educational packed day! I did various subjects today which was very cool. I did French, and some SAT prep which has math and reading subjects. I also did a lot of writing and I took notes on all of the documentaries and I also took notes for this French audible book that I’m currently reading.
Anyways, I watched four documentaries but I’m only writing about two of them because I don’t w
One more thing is that I wanted to tell you guys that I have a post scheduled for April 1st and I am super excited to share it with you all! It’s a new challenge for the month. I have been wanting to do this challenge for so long so I hope you guys are excited for that as well. It’s also a challenge that you can follow along with me if you want so please stay tune and keep your eyes peeled on April 1st!
What I did today (in order):
- I watched three documentaries. I watched Explained: Diamonds, Explained: Beauty and Rotten: The Avocado War. I’m only writing about two of them so stay tuned!
- Lunch break
- I worked on SAT vocab words. Check out my last post to see the words I got for this week.
- I listened to and took notes on a French audible book.
- I worked on a few blog posts.
- I watched another documentary with my dad but I can’t remember the name of it.
- For dinner, we had burritos with chips and salsa.
- My family and I are watching a show called The Circle on Netflix and I love it! It’s so funny.
I hope you guys are staying safe and healthy! Make sure to call and check up on your family and friends!