AHA!!! Last Minute… Holiday fever is officially here3! That means finding the perfect presents for a tween/teen girl! All tween and teens are different and might like different things; That’s why I wanted to make a gift guide incorporating a bunch of different things that a tween/teen girl that you may know might like! Enjoy 💖
From Left to Right:
- Time to Shine Enamel Pin: Adding pins to jean jackets and vests are totally in style! I’m in LOVE with this super cute (and inspirational) pin!
- Book Shelf/Case: Super inexpensive and really adorable case is the perfect gift for anyone who is really into room and wall decor!
- Lifestyle Action Camera: This light-weight gadget is perfect for capturing precious moments and it’s super easy to travel with!
- Cold Shoulder Tie-up Blouse: I love the color and tie-dye affect of this shirt. Perfect for wearing out with friends or even out to dinner!
- Plush Ribbed Tank: Perfect to wear in the Spring and Summer times!
- Mesh Leggings: I love how cute, but convenient these leggings are. Great to wear during a good workout.
- Canvas Backpack: You can use this bag to wear to school, or you can use this bag for traveling! But, the best part is that it’s super cute!
- Ribbed Lace-Up Bodysuit: Every one knows how much I just LOVE bodysuits…
- Lacy Double-V Shirt: I’ve never owned a shirt like this but, it’s super cute and I’m in love with the color and the style.
- Lighted Vanity Mirror: I’m getting more into makeup the older that I get and I really like this mirror. It even has a light feature when you touch the the little button in the middle of the mirror! Perfect for girly girls and tech lovers.
- Carry-All Pouch: Every girl needs a little travel pouch for makeup or feminine products wherever they go!
- Ivory Ella T-Shirt: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHIRT. I know you are probably thinking, “Natalyn, it’s just a regular shirt, what’s the big deal?” The big deal is that my sister Greyson loves elephants but also, I’m starting to really get into tie-dye styled shirts.
- Adidas Black Leggings: I love Adidas products but also just workout wear in general.
- Cucumber Peel-Off Mask: I really like doing clay masks, but I’ve never actually gotten to try out peel off masks.
- Eyeball Iron-on Patch: Patches are super in style right now and I would love to iron one on a shirt or some jeans!
- Bluetooth Pink Speaker: First off, I like the color of the speaker. Second, It’s super durable, portable, and convenient all in one!
- Tie-Dye Kit: I’m really into crafts and I just recently found a pin on Pinterest of all the different ways to tie-dye a shirt and make different designs. I would love to try some of them out!
- Silver Stud Earrings: I’m in DESPERATE need of a new pair of earrings. I found these really cute ones perfect to wear everyday.
I hope you all got some ideas of what to put on your Christmas list or what to get a teen girl!