I decided to make a part 2 to my Tween/Teen Gift Guide, so I hope you enjoy!
From Left to Right:
- Pink Victoria Secret Mesh Leggings: You can never have too many mesh workout leggings!
- Kaleidoscope Glasses: They look super cool and would definitely make any picture hip.
- House slippers: Perfect during the winter time when it’s really cold outside!
- Gel Mascara: I use gel mascara before I go to school just to brush out my brows and eyelashes. I really love the product but, I’ve started to run out and I really NEED more.
- Delicate Pear Necklace: Super pretty! Pearls are a girl’s best friend.
- Pearl Leather Choker: I’ve been wanting this choker for a really long time. I just love how simple but cute this choker is!
- EOS Holiday Collection: Absolutely no one can have too many EOS (especially the Holiday Collection!)
- Face Cleansing Brush: I really believe that washing my face would be so much more fun if I used this device to help me.
- Striped Short Sweatshirt: I love cute sweatshirts especially when they’re a good deal!
- Rose Gold Stud Earrings: I love jewelry and these earrings are 🔥.
- Hi-Rise Ripped Jeggings: I LOVED RIPPED JEANS!!! These are too cute!
- Henley Black Tank: Super cute and perfect for the Spring and Summer Months.
- Nike Air Shoes: First off, the color SLAYS; Second, these shoes would make any workout outfit incredibly cute.
I really hope that you guys got some good ideas of gift giving for any tween/teen girl! I’m wishing you all a very Happy Holidays! 💖
Psttttt… Stay tuned for the Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide post soon!