I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream, “COOKIE BUTTER ICE CREAM BREAD”
Hahaha, Corny – I know but I had to say it! Anyways, I’m so excited to share this new recipe. It’s sooooo good and the plus of it all is that it’s really simple to make. I can’t take all the credit for this recipe. I was surfing Pinterest and came across a recipe for Ice Cream Bread and was like “what?” If you know me, you know recently, I’ve been fixated on bread making (particulary sourdough bread making) and learning all the ins and outs to it. Also, if you know me, ya know that I’m a huge fan of ICE CREAM…So you know, I had to check out the recipe. The recipe I found used vanilla ice cream. I recently, went to Trader Joe’s and found this baby: Speculoos Cookie Butter Ice Cream!
So, this is what I used. I can’t imagine any ice cream not working honestly – so, I say try what you have and/or what you love! I love Matcha Ice Cream so I may try this recipe using it.
The Reasons I Love This Recipe:
- Only 2 Ingredients (Not including the sprinkles – which is totally optional)
- It has ICE CREAM in it!- (Honestly, it should be enough said at this point!)
- It’s SUPER EASY to make
This is my little sister Greyson, and it was so easy for me to allow her to help me with this recipe, because honestly, it was so simple. She loves helping in the kitchen and she’s the best taste tester ever! (If Greyson approves everyone should – that’s her mentality! ;P)
Cookie Butter Ice Cream Bread
- Loaf Bread pan
- 2 cups Softened Cookie Butter Ice Cream (mine was from Trader Joes) or your choice of Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cup Self-Rising Flour
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together your flour and softened ice cream – mix to combine only
- Lightly oil your loaf bread pan and spread the mixture evenly
- Add your choice of sprinkles on top (optional)
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean
- Let cool down for aprox. 10 minutes before slicing
Remember, I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream, “COOKIE BUTTER ICE CREAM BREAD”
If you try it out I would love to see your pictures so make sure to tag me on instagram @lovenatalyn!