For the last few years, I’ve created a bucket list and I really do try and complete all items on the list! Sometimes, I don’t but it’s not from lack of trying. Somethings honestly, are beyond my control.
Anyways, I absolutely love bucket list and have so much fun with them! I enjoy having something to strive (<—— my word of the year) on doing and accomplishing! I’ve found doing a yearly bucket list easier. Breaking the list down to yearly leisurely goals seems like the first step in the direction of making it happen. Focusing on this list during this year gives me an attainable time frame of getting it done. I have a feeling that if I was to make a huge bucket list to finish whenever I would constantly be changing it because I feel like my wants and need would change yearly. Honestly, this method of creating a yearly bucket list seems to work best for me. I have a wonderful family who really tries to help me achieve this list.
Below are highlight pictures of me working on last. years bucket list! 2018 was a great year and I’m looking forward to making 2019 the best!
Here are my rules (which I’ve been following for the last couple of years):
- I reserve the right to delete something if I add something else.
- I reserve the right to add things anytime I want.
- I will not get upset if I don’t accomplish everything on this list.
- Have Fun! (Remember, this shouldn’t be stressful!)
My 2019 Bucket List:
- Visit 20 Cities I’ve Never Been To
- Oklahoma City, OK (April 15-19)
- Lewes Beach, Delaware (May 19th)
- Navarre, FL (June 28th)
- Robertsdale, AL (June 29th)
- Biloxi, MS (June 30th)
- Clarksburg, MD (July 4th)
- Bethany Beach, DE (July 6th)
- Orange, CT (July 12th)
- Mystic, CT (July 12th)
- Worcester, MA (July 12-14th)
- Newport, RI (July 13th)
- Providence, RI (July 13th)
- Concord, NH (August 13th)
- New Rochelle, NY (August 14th)
- Visit 1 Country I’ve Never Been To
- Visit 5 Museums I’ve Never Been To
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park (June 29th)
- Pez Museum (July 12th)
- Visit 1 National Park
- Train for and Run a 5k
- Attend a Concert
- Go Horseback Riding
- See a Broadway Show
- Go Camping
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Become an Extra in a Movie or Show
- Learn to Make Sushi
- Try out 5 Different/New Extra-Curricular Activities
- Hug a Non-Domestic Animal (other than a dolphin, since I’ve already done that)
As a tradition, every year, when I create a bucket list I always make my age as the goal of how many items I should put on my list. This year, it’s LUCKY 14!
What’s on your bucket list?