My reading goal for 2017 was to read 45 books, so far I’ve only read 16. I know only 16! However, I’m still optimistic that I’ll still be able to reach this goal. When, I originally set this goal I had no idea that I would be as busy as I was during the winter/spring months. Now, that it’s summer I have plenty of time on my hands to read.
Below is a list of books I CAN’T wait to read!
Here’s My Reading List:
- The Truth About Twinkie Pie by Kat Yeh
- Addie Bell’s Shortcut to Growing Up by Jessica Brody
- The Seventh Most Important Thing by Shelley Pearsall
- Survival Strategies of the Almost Brave by Jen White
- Courage for Beginners by Karen Harrington
- Half a World Away by Cynthia Kadohata (Already Read – Review to come soon)
- The Battle of Darcy Lane by
- Flick Henderson and the Deadly Game by Amanda Wills
- Lost in the Sun by Lisa Graff
- Invisible Emmie by Terri Libenson
- Midnight Without a Moon by Linda Williams Jackson
- Well, That Was Awkward by Rachel Vail
- Two Summers by Aimee Friedman (Currently Reading)
- Mr. Terupt Falls Again by Rob Buyea
- Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret by Judy Blume (Already Read – Review to come soon)
- Just As Long As We’re Together by Judy Blume (Already Read – Check out my review)
For all my friends (I definitely consider my followers friends too) who are readers and have read any of these books, I would love to hear your thoughts!