Hey guys! Welcome back to day 3 of being quarantined! Today was a good day and I’m excited to share everything that I did today! To be completely honest it feels like it’s been more than 3 days so it’s really crazy to me that we are only on day 3. Anyways, each day is getting less and less boring as I’m starting to figure out some fun and productive things to do. I’m really excited
Anyways, like usual I am going to tell you guys what I did today! And, you can probably guess that I watched more documentaries, and in that case, you are right! Today’s documentaries were very interesting so read on to see what I watched today!
What I Did Today (in order):
- I listened to Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult for about an hour and a half.
- I watched two Netflix documentaries (yes, again). One called The Mind Explained: Memory and The Mind Explained: Dreams
- I took a small lunch break.
Wrotea few blog posts.
- Studied my SAT vocabulary words and definitions for Friday’s test.
- Didn’t make dinner last night, but that’s ok!
I hope everyone is staying safe! Also, I hope that I’m giving you some ideas of what to do while bored and quarantined!