Hey guys! Yesterday was day 2 of being quarantined and I thought it would be fun to document what I do each day like a little series until I’m back in school again! This way, every day I’ll be posting and it’ll keep me occupied.
The funny thing about this, to be honest, is that I’ve never truly felt what it means to be productive and challenge myself to write two or three blog posts each day. It’s S
What I Did Today (in order):
- I listened to the book Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult for an hour.
- I watched two documentaries called Why Women Are Paid Less and Athleisure.
- I packaged up a Poshmark order.
- My mom went to the post office to drop the package off and came home with a frozen matcha latte and some donuts!
- I worked on a few blog posts
- I studied my SAT vocab words (see this post to see the words I’m currently studying).
- I made pork-chops again! They were really good yesterday. I think I’m starting to get the hang of it!
I have been having fun and I really enjoy spending time with my family. I’m honestly jealous of all the homeschooled kids right now 😂. Anyways, I hope you are having fun and staying safe ❤️.