At Love Natalyn – Teen Lifestyle Blog, your privacy is my ultimate priority. I am consistently committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations. I will never collect and share names, email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, or credit card information. Your name and email address information are used only to communicate with you and will be kept strictly confidential. Your information will NEVER be used, sold, rented, disclosed, loaned, or traded.
Any information collected is for the sole purpose of Love Natalyn blog. Some information on how data is sometimes collected from you includes:
- Blog Posts: Your name and email address are collected on comments. The purpose of collecting this information is to display to other viewers to identify you as the person who left the comment. This allows for open dialogue and conversation between commenters. Your name and WordPress profile (if logged in) will be displayed, but your email address will not. The email is saved in case we need to contact you directly about the comment you left. You can choose to comment on the blog as a guest and only your name will be required. If you’d like your comment to be deleted, please contact me to request this action.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is collected.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Love Natalyn will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- Love Natalyn also agrees to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
(COPPA) Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Love Natalyn does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Love Natalyn prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments, filling out forms, or otherwise submitting any information. Love Natalyn will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If Love Natalyn learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information immediately.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. You can read more at: CAN-SPAM Act: A Compliance Guide for Business.
Love Natalyn collects your email address in order to market to our mailing list and continue to send blog post emails to our clients after the original subscription has been confirmed.
In accordance with CAN-SPAM Act, Love Natalyn agrees to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, when one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from Love Natalyn, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email OR by Contacting me and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
What are cookies anyway? Basically, cookies are small bits of data stored on a user’s computer. They’re designed to help provide information to the website owner about visits and activities to help create a better user experience.
You may prefer to disable cookies on this website and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. I suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
If at any time after you have given cookie consent, you wish to have your data deleted, please contact me and I’ll be happy to delete your data via the Data Deletion tool in my Google Analytics account.
Updates and Changes to these Policies
If you have any questions about any of the policies, please feel free to contact me at any time.