Happy Monday guys! I hope everyone is doing well! As you can tell by the title, I am going to be sharing everything that I did today! I’ve decided to exclude weekends because I choose the weekends to relax so it’s not really interesting to blog about. I have a lot more things going on over the week than the weekends so I’m going to exclude the weekends. Anyways, I also changed the banner because I wanted to switch it up so I think that from now on, every week I’m going to change the banner.
I’ve been reading what other bloggers and YouTubers are doing to pass the time while social distancing. I love the creativity and the fun activities that you can do within your home without having to purchase anything. Seeing what other people come up with and seeing how others are choosing to spend their time is very inter
What I did today (in order):
- Studied my SAT words (look below for the new words that I got this week).
- I listened to/read Rad American Women A-Z by Kate Schatz with my mom and finished the book. I’ll post a review on it later so stay
- I watched an episode of Next in Fashion on Netflix with my mom.
- Lunch break!
- Started a Khan Academy SAT prep course.
- I started working on some blog posts.
- I ate dinner.
My SAT Words for the Week:
Please stay home and stay safe. It’s very important that we all do our part and stay home so that we reduce the risk